COVID-19 (Coronavirus) - UPDATES
# Gir National Park & Sanctuary and Gir Interpretation Zone, Devalia will remain closed for visitors from 17March,2020 to 14th April 2020 to prevent any accidental spread of COVID-19. Any inconvenience caused is deeply regretted.
# All the monuments, and Sighteeting spots are also closed for spread of COVID-19
UPDATES OF GUJARAT
1) Entrance fees added - Adalaj stepwell - The price for the tickets has been set at Rs 25 for Indians and SAARC citizens and Rs 300 for others
2) Change - Shreyas museums
Visiting Hours: change timing 9am to 2pm
Sunday, (weekly holiday)
Entrance Fees RS. 100/-
Below 12 years 25 Rs.
Note. Nine public holidays: Raksha Bandhan, Janmashtmi, Dashera, Dipawali, New Year, Bhai Beej, Dhuleti, Uttarayan, Mahashivratri
Ten days around Diwali and fifteen days in Summer.
3) STATUE OF UNITY = Tent City, Narmada Tents (accommodation facility) are not available From 21st Oct'2019 to 1st Nov'2019 Due to PMO Visit
1) Bellevue Sarovar Portico, Junagadh* is now open to serve you with the signature Sarovar hospitality! Updated Oct 2019 - VIEW HOTEL
2) Dwarka - The Fern Sattva Resort, Dwarka
1) Vivanta Vadodara ( Earliner known as The Gateway Hotel Vadodara )
2) Surat - The Gateway Surat - REBRANDING - update your new name shortly
3) Surat- TGB - The Grand Bhagwati Surat - REBRANDING - update your new name shortly
5) Dwarka - Mercure Dwarka is now known as Ginger Hotel Dwarka (u/d 20/9/2019)